Meet New Customers Everyday — Market on Twitter / Social Media Marketing for Real Estate Agents!
Twitter can play a major role for the real estate agents in generating listings and closing deals , so Regrob presents 21 steps which can help realtors to increase their presence on TWITTER
1.Plan a messaging schedule plan working on the premise of 80% newsworthy content & 20% sales messages by directing traffic back to your social networks on all the social channels.
2.Make sure you have a good quality picture and great logo on Twitter.
3.Make sure your description is as good as it can be for both yourself and your company.
4.Set up Google alerts, RSS feeds, and subscribe to key websites for good content that you can share regularly.
5.Design a Twitter background that’s colorful and compelling. This is your shop window, and those first impressions count.
6.Include your Twitter logo on your email signatures, website, and all marketing material. You need to market the fact that you have a Twitter account.
7. Ask your friends/family to follow you on Twitter. And certainly suggest it on any client communications and on your letterhead.
8. Send an email blast to all your database contacts explaining that you are now on Twitter and encourage them to follow you.
9. Ask every single client that your staff speak to to follow you.
10. Set up lists on Twitter of your favorite followers and favorite subjects.
11. Write down all your suppliers. Then find them on Twitter, have conversations, and recommend them. A lot of them will reciprocate.
12. Follow reputable local companies — and create a supportive network. There’s strength in numbers.
13. When you have a new follower, mention them and thank them.
14. Make sure you have an online reputation guide — and use it to make sure you are following the Twitter conventions.
15. Follow the top 100 bloggers on real estate. (Find these through apps like Traackr.)
16. Make good use of the hashtag. This will attract more relevant followers.
17. Search and follow all builders on Twitter.
18. If you have a testimonials website tab, post the link. There’s nothing better than recommendations.
19. Think about what a landlord/vendor would find beneficial.
20. Think about what time of day is best for certain tweets.
21. Listen very closely to what people search on. Set up saved search terms such as (real estate in delhi) (realtor new delhi) (estate agents in delhi). Then check daily, You will be surprised how many people tweet using these terms. Then politely ask them if they require any help. Simple but very effective!
A lot of real estate agents are marketing on facebook, twitter and other social media platforms. This social media marketing is helping agents to meet new clients and close real estate deals faster than ever.
Recommended Readings :