A look at our history books would tell us that most great civilizations of the past came up near river banks or coastlines. Moving to the present, the story has changed somewhat. Nowadays, it’s the physical infrastructure and the promise of opportunity that attracts people to settle in an area. A look at the evolution of India’s ‘Silicon Valley’ and ‘Garden City’ of Bangalore is a clear illustration of the same.
Bangalore city, earlier defined by its petes and cantonments, rapidly expanded eastwards and southwards in the late 90s. Fueled by the IT boom and the construction of the Outer Ring Road, many villages rapidly became urbanized and a part of this ever-expanding city. We are now on the cusp of history repeating itself, with north Bangalore being the new theatre of development. The one major factor, which has brought about this boom, is the construction of the Kempegowda International Airport in Devanahalli, which opened in 2008. Already one of the country’s busiest airports, it has become a key economic and real estate driver. We look at the changes this airport has already indirectly brought about and also the impact of some promising developments announced recently.
As the population is increasing day by day. the land rates in India will go on increase unless there is some serious issue in that area. If you invest money in some bank or in shares there will be no guarantee for that money to get double. But if you invest in property especially land it will surely get increased.
How Increasing Demands of Millennials are Shaping Real Estate Market
1. Growing Purchasing Power:
The booming millennial workforce in the garden city has enabled Bangalore’s real estate to grow significantly. Bangalore has always been one of the active residential markets and now is also known for having sustained demand for commercial space. According to a NASSCOM report, 2018, Bangalore is one of the fastest-growing technology start-up hubs in India with nearly 7,700 registered start-up firms. Of this, approximately 1,200 new start-ups were registered in 2018 alone.
2. Various govt. reforms:
The introduction of reforms like RERA & GST has made the sector go through significant improvements. As a business hub, the city caters to the technology and other services requirements of companies globally; no wonder then, that Bengaluru attracts a huge ratio of India’s highly-skilled workforce.
3. Rapid real estate growth in Bangalore:
The year 2018 re-established Bangalore’s position in the commercial space. According to a JLL report, the city accounted for the highest absorption of office space at 7.9 million sq. ft. in the first nine months of the year. Bangalore also fared decently in the residential segment. According to a recently conducted research, about 870 projects were launched in 2018. About 50% of this new supply was in the mid-segment (Rs 40-70 Lakh), followed by 24% in the affordable segment (Less than Rs 40 Lakh) and 26% supply in the luxury segment (Rs 70 Lakh and above).
4. Boost in the affordable housing segment:
Affordable housing witnessed a growth of 22% in sales during 2018. In the recent Budget announcement, the government has extended the deduction of interest on home loan by Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh and flat 1% rate for under-construction affordable housing to boost demand. Furthermore, the government has extended the benefit of Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) on home loans for the Middle-Income Group (MIG) under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) till the end of March 2020 and this seems to be a major push for the progression of affordable housing segment.
5. Rising Rental Expenses:
Millennials favor homeownership over increasing rental expenses in the long run. Owning a home offers independence and flexibility that a rented home cannot. This generation would rather direct the money for monthly rent to pay off EMIs instead.
About Ahad :
About 45 years ago, Ahad began our journey of a promising success in building houses and helping build homes. Ahad believes we experience satisfaction in the truest sense only when customers are happy. Nurturing a legacy of trust for 3 generations now, the promise has met Zero Missed Deadlines. Punctuality is not a lost virtue. Ahad stands testimony to that. Steering clear of debts on our credit, Ahad has built a Zero-Debt Company, Ahad has delivered a whopping 226 projects to about 6,480 customers. Homes raise and age families through different time spans. Involve eminent architects and the best materials to create spaces that are conducive to today’s changing lifestyles. Attention to detail is paramount. Smart use of spaces, comfort, aesthetically pleasing designs, and quality takes precedence above all.
Ahad Opus Overview:
Opus is the art You dreamt of making the Masterpiece you longed to paint. Opus is an exclusive residential offering of luxurious 2 and 3 BHK apartments. It is a magnificent, high-rise G+ 17 residential apartment of 232 units spread over 2.5 acres, just 100 M from Main Sarjapur road. It is sandwiched between nearing completion Wipro Campus & RGA Tech park.
This meticulously planned project offers you maximum open space with panoramic views and a plethora of lifestyle amenities. If you are looking for a luxurious residential apartment by a renowned real estate developer, Ahad Opus is a perfect choice. Book a home in Ahad Opus and experience the benefits of living in Bangalore’s most desirable location. Opus envelops tints of grandeur It highlights regality It radiates magnificence.
Ahad Opus is sandwiched between nearing completion Wipro Campus and RGA Tech Park. Many leading schools such as GEAR Innovative International School, Kidzee Preschool, Harvest International School, Delhi Public School, Primus Public School, Amritha Vishwa Vidhyapeetam,etc., are located near Ahad Opus. It has good connectivity to the key IT cluster areas like Whitefield, Electronic City, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli and Koramangala.
- BATHROOM: Chromium-plated fittings with single lever diverter for a shower in all Bedrooms (Jaguar (Continental)/Kohler or equivalent brand) Designer tiles dadoing up to Lintel level Washbasin and Wall hung closet (White) with seat cover by (Kohler or equivalent make)
- ELECTRIFICATION: Modular Switches (Anchor Woods or equivalent make) Concealed circuit wiring with Finolex/Anchor/Havells wires RCCB in an individual flat for safety Fan points in living/dining and bedrooms AC points in the master bedroom for 2BHK, AC points in master bedroom + 1bedroom for 3BHK TV, Telephone point in living and master bedroom. Provision for TV installation with 4 antennae (Multi DTH), Provision for CENTRIX/ FTTH which provides direct phone, intercom and broadband 2BHK – 4KVA, 2.5BHK & 3BHK – 5KVA.
- KITCHEN: Polished Granite platform with S.S.Sink and drainboardDesigner tiles 2.0” high above the platform and sink Circular handwash basin above the counter in the common area.
- STRUCTURE: R.C.C Frame with columns and beams designed for Earthquake resistance. (seismic zone -2)
- DOORS: Entrance Engineered Wood Frame with designer laminated shutter along with SS handle, hinges, tower bolt, magic eye, and safety lock. Bedrooms: Engineered Hard Wood frame with Mezzaite solid core 32mm thick BS Laminated shutter with SS accessories Toilets: Hardwood Frame and shutter with laminated cladding on both sides.
- FLOORING: Vitrified Double Charged (Nano Technology) Tile of 800mmx800mm in living/dining room and 600mmx600mm in Bedroom, Wooden flooring for Master bedroom.
- WINDOWS / SLIDING DOORS UPVC: Windows & sliding doors-3 track with provision for mosquito net with 5mm thick glass for windows and 6mm thick glass for doors. Glass by Saint Gobain or equivalent.
- MASONRY EXTERNAl: 8” Cellular Concrete Block. Internal: 4” Solid Concrete block with CM 1:4.
- PAINTING: Acrylic Emulsion for internal walls and Oil bound distemper for ceiling (Asian/ICIC or equivalent) Texture Asian on the external wall of the building with acrylic water-based paint.
- SANITARY: UPVC, SWR Grade types A & B Pipes. Wall-mounted Closet and washbasin with the concealed system.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY: (at first-floor level) Entrance Arch with a security system, CCTV, Centralized security system @ entrance lobbies.
- ENTRANCE LOBBY: High ceiling interiors with a reception desk Backlit SS Nameplate of the project and blocks.
- WATER METER: Each apartment is provided with a water meter to monitor water consumption through mobile/web applications.
- PLUMBING ISI Brand CPVC, UPVC, AND G.I. Piping.
- LIFTS: Eight high-speed automatic elevators of SCHINDLER/ MITSUBISHI/OTIS or equivalent.
- DRIVEWAY: Well designed paver block/roads.
- ANTITERMITE: Anti termite treatment for buildings at the basement level.
- GENERATOR FACILITY: Branded generator for common area, lift, water pumps, common passages, clubhouse, basements, driveways, garden area and for individual apartments: (2BHK – 1.5KVA, 3BHK – 2KVA).
Ahad Opus Floor Plans:
Q- Why should we consider buying a property in Ahad Opus?
- Ahad Opus is an exclusive residential offering of luxurious 2 and 3 BHK apartments. It is a magnificent, high-rise G+ 17 residential apartment
- Total number of units available is 232 units
- The total area for the project is spread over 2.5 acres.
- Just 100 M from Main Sarjapur road.
- This meticulously planned project offers you maximum open space with panoramic views
Q- As a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally said to have a property in Ahad Opus which a property seeker should buy?
Current condition: – All of the mentioned below are under construction.
|TYPE||SUPER AREA (in square feet)||All-in Value|
|2 BHK||1048-1167||75 lakhs onwards|
|2.5 BHK||1254||88 lakhs onwards|
|3 BHK||1622-1662||1.13 Crore onwards|
Watch this Video:
Q- I always say if the house I live in is comfortable, and I have all the amenities I need, then what more can you ask for? Talking about the Amenities in Ahad Opus: –
The following are the various amenities offered by project to its residents: –
Ahad Opus Amenities:
- Grand lobby with reception
- Multi-purpose hall
- Well- equipped gym
- Health club with jacuzzi, steam, and sauna
- Home theatre
- Swimming pool with ozone system, toddler pool along with grand pool deck
- Fully furnished lounge
- Indoor games along with board games, table tennis, foosball and pool table
- Provision for coffee shop
- Theme park
- Children’s play area
- Water features across locations
- The cricketing pitch along with bowling machine
- Basketball court
- Ball badminton court
- Resting benches at various locations
- Putt-putt golf
Master Plan of Ahad Opus:
For Site Visit & Queries Call +91- 9870312902
Watch the actual videos of other residential projects of Sarjapur Bangalore Click here
You can also check some other options of residential property in Sarjapur Bangalore Click here