A look at our history books would tell us that most great civilizations of the past came up near river banks or coastlines. Moving to the present, the story has changed somewhat. Nowadays, it’s the physical infrastructure and the promise of opportunity that attracts people to settle in an area. A look at the evolution of India’s ‘Silicon Valley’ and ‘Garden City’ of Bangalore is a clear illustration of the same.
Bangalore city, earlier defined by its petes and cantonments, rapidly expanded eastwards and southwards in the late 90s. Fueled by the IT boom and the construction of the Outer Ring Road, many villages rapidly became urbanized and a part of this ever-expanding city. We are now on the cusp of history repeating itself, with north Bangalore being the new theatre of development. The one major factor, which has brought about this boom, is the construction of the Kempegowda International Airport in Devanahalli, which opened in 2008. Already one of the country’s busiest airports, it has become a key economic and real estate driver. We look at the changes this airport has already indirectly brought about and also the impact of some promising developments announced recently.
As the population is increasing day by day. the land rates in India will go on increase unless there is some serious issue in that area. If you invest money in some bank or in shares there will be no guarantee for that money to get double. But if you invest in property especially land it will surely get increased.
How Increasing Demands of Millennials are Shaping Real Estate Market?
1. Growing Purchasing Power
The booming millennial workforce in the garden city has enabled Bangalore’s real estate to grow significantly. Bangalore has always been one of the active residential markets and now is also known for having sustained demand for commercial space. According to a NASSCOM report, 2018, Bangalore is one of the fastest-growing technology start-up hubs in India with nearly 7,700 registered start-up firms. Of this, approximately 1,200 new start-ups were registered in 2018 alone.
2. Various govt. reforms
The introduction of reforms like RERA & GST has made the sector go through significant improvements. As a business hub, the city caters to the technology and other services requirements of companies globally; no wonder then, that Bengaluru attracts a huge ratio of India’s highly-skilled workforce.
3. Rapid real estate growth in Bangalore
The year 2018 re-established Bangalore’s position in the commercial space. According to a JLL report, the city accounted for the highest absorption of office space at 7.9 million sq. ft. in the first nine months of the year. Bangalore also fared decenty in the residential segment. According to a recently conducted research, about 870 projects were launched in 2018. About 50% of this new supply was in the mid-segment (Rs 40-70 Lakh), followed by 24% in the affordable segment (Less than Rs 40 Lakh) and 26% supply in the luxury segment (Rs 70 Lakh and above).
4. Boost in affordable housing segment
Affordable housing witnessed a growth of 22% in sales during 2018. In the recent Budget announcement, the government has extended the deduction of interest on home loan by Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh and flat 1% rate for under-construction affordable housing to boost demand. Furthermore, the government has extended the benefit of Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) on home loans for the Middle-Income Group (MIG) under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) till the end of March 2020 and this seems to be a major push for the progression of affordable housing segment.
5. Rising Rental Expenses
Millennials favor homeownership over increasing rental expenses in the long run. Owning a home offers independence and flexibility that a rented home cannot. This generation would rather direct the money for monthly rent to pay off EMIs instead.
Bren Champions Square Overview:
Projects are directed towards a residential, commercial, office or retail structure, the focus remains fundamentally customer-centric. Backed by a construction legacy that stretches back three decades, I have forayed into various ventures such as education, trading, interiors, and even world-class furniture. In just four years, it has built homes for over 9000 residents by building over 3 million sq. ft.
Get on top of life with homes built for champions. From the best in class amenities to a fantastic neighbourhood, living here means just one thing – having it all. Here are a few reasons why Bren Champions Square is worth a look:
Location: The apartment complex is located opposite to Decathlon and the new Wipro campus on Sarjapur road.
Accessibility: The neighbourhood has international schools, reputed sports academies, adventure centers and IT hubs.
Nearing completion: It is the perfect time for you to visit our model apartments and see our quality of construction. Ready Move-in by Dec 2019.
Friendly, well thought out spaces, designed for the smarter generation: Families and professionals who enjoy work and a great lifestyle, for children who love to discover more.
Sarjapur Road Connectivity:
The areas ensconced by Sarjapur Road and the Outer Ring Road are the new focal points of IT development in Bangalore. This area has almost emerged as a self-sustaining commercial & residential district by itself. Every amenity or service is available around the corner. Educational Institutions, Hospitals & Medical Centers, Commercial Complexes, Urban Recreation Centers, Residential Infrastructure, you name it Sarjapur has it!
This South-Eastern suburb is also complemented by relatively low-density traffic and excellent connectivity to Electronic City, Kormangala, Marathalli and Hebbal.
Bren Champions Square Connectivity:
Bren Champions Square is located in an area replete with everything essential for hassle-free urban living. Located on Sarjapur Road, Bren Champions Square is in close vicinity of numerous prestigious schools such as Indus International School, The International School Bangalore, Inventure International School and Delhi Public School. It also has easy connectivity to Electronic City, Outer Ring Road, Koramangala, Marathahalli & Whitefield.
Mall: Total Mall, Spencers, Big Bazaar.
IT Park: A slew of IT powerhouses like Cisco, Capgemini, Wipro, HP and Accenture have large holdings along Sarjapur Road. MNCs like Nokia, KPMG, Genpact, ARM and PayPal, have regional headquarters in the area.
- Decathlon – 200 mts
- Wipro Corporate Office – 3 kms
- Carmelaram Railway Station – 0.6 kms
- DPS – 4.5 kms
- Harvest International School – 1.5 kms
- Orchid International School – 4.8 kms
- Motherhood Hospital – 4.7 kms
- More Mega Store – 4.7 kms
- Iblur Junction – 5.3 kms
Bren Champions Square Specifications:
- Earthquake resistance – Seismic zone II compliant RCC Framed structure
- Masonry works – 200 mm / 150 mm / 100 mm thick Concrete Solid / Hollow Blocks
- Internal walls / ceiling – Cement Mortar plaster
- External walls / ceiling – Cement Mortar with Sand Face plaster
- Foyer / Living / Dining / Master Bed room / Children Bedroom / Guest Bed Room / Kitchen –Vitrified Tiles (Soluble Salt) (600mm x 600mm)
- All Balconies – Rustic Ceramic Tiles (300mm x 300mm )
- Utility – Rustic Ceramic Tiles (300mm x 300mm)
- All Toilets – Ceramic Tiles (300mm x 300mm)
- Entrance Lobby – For Ground Floor – Combination of Rustic Vitrified Tiles &
Granite / For Upper floors – Rustic Vitrified Tiles (600mm x 600mm)
- Staircase – Granite For All Floors
- All Toilets – Ceramic Tiles (600mm x 300mm) up to False ceiling
- Kitchen – Ceramic Tiles (450mm x 300mm) – up to 2’ height from counter level
- For Kitchen – 20 mm Granite platform with Single bowl with single drain board of Futura / Nirali / Equivalent
Doors & Windows
- Main Door – Air Dried African Teak, BS Veneered Tubular Core Flush Door
- Internal doors – KD Canadian Beech /Yellow Cedar/Hemlock, walnut Flat Skin Tubular Core flush door
- Toilet doors – KD Canadian Beech/ Yellow Cedar/Hemlock, walnut One Side Flat Skin/other Side White Laminated Tubular Core Flush Door
- Windows – Powder coated Aluminium with Mosquito mesh in Living / Bedrooms
- Utility – Powder coated Aluminium window with Mosquito mesh & opaque glass
- Ventilators – Powder coated Aluminium
- Living Balcony opening is of 2.4m height
Railings & Grills
- All Balconies – MS Railings as per design
- Staircases – MS Railing as per design
- Utility – MS Grills for all the flats
- Balcony / Windows – Safety MS Grills for all Ground Floor Flats only
- Living / Dining / Foyer / Bedrooms – Acrylic Emulsion
- Staircase / Lobbies / All Ceilings including inside flats – Oil Bound Distemper
- Exterior walls / Balconies – Weatherproof Cement Paint
- MS Grills – Enamel paint
- Premium Quality Hardware – Dorset / Godrej / Equivalent
Plumbing & Sanitary
- Sanitary wares
- EWC – from Cera / Hindware / Equivalent
- Washbasin – Cera /Parry ware / Hind ware / Equivalent
- CP Fittings – from Cera / Parryware/ Equivalent
- Concealed Diverters for showers in all Toilets – Cera / Parryware / Equivalent
- Concealed Cistern for all Toilets – Cera / Parryware / Equivalent
- Hot & cold water provision – For all washbasins in Toilets
- Kitchen – Single bowl sink with cold water provision
- Power for each flat – 3 BHK – 5 KW / 2 BHK – 4 KW / 1 BHK – 3 KW
- DG Backup for each flat – 3 BHK – 2 KW / 2 BHK – 2 KW / 1 BHK – 1 KW / 100% for Common areas
- Fire resistance Electrical wires
- TV & Telephone points for Living & all Bedrooms
- AC points for Living & Bedrooms
- Switch Plates / Switches – Modular Switches – Salzer / Anchor / Equivalent
- Exhaust fan point provision in all toilets
- Geyser point provision in all toilets
- Water purifier point provision in Kitchen
- Instant Geyser point provision for Utility
- Washing machine point provision in Utility
- Chimney / Hob point provision in Kitchen
- Dish wash point provision in Utility
- One 5 A point in all Balconies
- One light point in front of all Main door of the flats
- Water Features / flower beds / lawns / Play area / Trellis
- 3 Nos. Treadmill / 1 No. Cross Trainer / 1 No. Cycle / 1 No. Bench press with weights / 1 No. Multigym of reputed brand
- 1 No. Table Tennis / 1 No. Pool table / Indoor games for Kids
- One indoor Shuttle Court / One Squash court / Steam & Sauna facility
- Party hall with Pantry
- Swimming pool with Toddler pool – Max 4’ depth
- Basketball practice court / Skating area for Kids / Children’s play area
- 10 Passenger Two Lifts and One Service Lift each of Kone / OTIS / Equivalent per block
Brennovation is not just about architecture or features, it’s about a way of thinking, and of doing – in how we work, design and build. It’s a constant effort, to improve our efficiencies, deliver a promise on time, and better the quality of the structures we build. At the heart of Brennovation is an understanding of what people truly need.
Here are a few aspects that mean Brennovation.
- A German kitchen, standard with every apartment and villa, for smarter storage and a faster move-in process
- Extra-tall, 8-foot high balcony windows for brighter homes with more natural light
- Solar-powered lamps that save 50% on power costs, with clean-energy outdoor lighting
- Machine room-less elevators that save on maintenance costs with 40% lower power consumption
- LED lighting in all common areas for 50% savings on electricity consumption
- Design for more conveniences such as an AC point in every room, 2 TV points in the living room & many more
- Safety for everyone with vehicular movement separated from free zones for children and the elderly
The Bren Safe Mark Guarantees You A Hassle-Free Ownership Experience. It Stands For 100% Clear Titles And Statutory Approvals, As Well As Industry-Leading Quality Standards.
Q- As a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally said to have a property in Bren Champions Square which a property seeker should buy?
Current condition: – All of the mentioned below are under construction.
- Located on Sarjapur Road, opposite New Wipro Campus and Decathlon
- 1235 sft 2 BHKs. 80 lacs onwards
- 1585-1645 sft 3 BHKs. 1.2 cr onwards
- Completion by Dec 2019
- Realtime project status available
- Top international schools and sports academies within 5 km
- Hospitals like Sakra, Columbia Asia, Motherhood within 5 Km
- 65% open space
- Swimming pool, amphitheatre, clubhouse, badminton court, gym, pool table and more
- German modular kitchen is included in the apartment
Q- I always say if the house I live in is comfortable, and I have all the amenities I need, then what more can you ask for? Talking about the Amenities in Bren Champions Square: –
The following are the various amenities offered by project to its residents: –
- Badminton Court
- Fitness Center
- Table Tennis
- Pool Table
- Water Features
- Themed Landscaped Gardens
- Children Play Area With Mounds Skating Area
Bren Champions Square Review Video:
Bren Champions Square Master & Floor Plan:
Watch Actual Video of Residential Project In Sarjapur Click Here
For More Info or Site, Visit Call Us at +91 – 9870312902
We also have some other options of residential projects for you in Bangalore Click Here