A look at our history books would tell us that most great civilizations of the past came up near river banks or coastlines. Moving to the present, the story has changed somewhat. Nowadays, it’s the physical infrastructure and the promise of opportunity that attracts people to settle in an area. A look at the evolution of India’s ‘Silicon Valley’ and ‘Garden City’ of Bangalore is a clear illustration of the same.
Bangalore city, earlier defined by its petes and cantonments, rapidly expanded eastwards and southwards in the late 90s. Fueled by the IT boom and the construction of the Outer Ring Road, many villages rapidly became urbanized and a part of this ever-expanding city. We are now on the cusp of history repeating itself, with north Bangalore being the new theatre of development. The one major factor, which has brought about this boom, is the construction of the Kempegowda International Airport in Devanahalli, which opened in 2008. Already one of the country’s busiest airports, it has become a key economic and real estate driver. We look at the changes this airport has already indirectly brought about and also the impact of some promising developments announced recently.
As the population is increasing day by day. the land rates in India will go on increase unless there is some serious issue in that area. If you invest money in some bank or in shares there will be no guarantee for that money to get double. But if you invest in property especially land it will surely get increased.
Why Invest in Properties in Bangalore?
The real estate sector in India has been going through a transition over the past year. However, the residential real estate market in Bangalore has managed to enjoy stable growth as compared to other metropolitan cities. Here are some of the reasons why buying or investing in property in Bangalore is a good idea:
1) One of the most important factors spurring real estate growth is the ballooning of manufacturing hubs (in and around Peenya, Bommasandra and Malleshwara), IT parks (Hebbal and Marathahalli) and SEZs across the city.
2) 6 out of a total of 9 Namma Metro lines are now functional across various parts of the city. This has not only spurred the growth of Bangalore’s real estate market (and realty prices!) along these lines, but is also been great addition to the burgeoning IT industry, and has given rise to lucrative employment prospects.
3) There has been an increase in the number of high-end residential projects mushrooming across parts of the city, especially in and around Whitefield. Projects by renowned national and international architects and designers are paving the way for high-end living in flats for sale in Bangalore. The demand for villas, bungalows, and apartments for sale is increasing amongst NRIs as well as natives of the city, many of whom enjoy attractive pay packages.
4) Bangalore has always been known as a haven for students, with several nationally ranked educational institutions in the city. This, coupled with ample job opportunities in the IT industry, has led to a steady demand for apartments for sale in Bangalore; especially in the areas of Electronic City, Whitefield, the ORR corridor, and few areas in North Bangalore.
5) In terms of steady ROI, the preferred areas to buy property or new projects in Bangalore have been the following – Hebbal, Indira Nagar, Narasapura, Hennur, Yelahanka and Whitefield.
Bangalore continues to be one of the fastest growing metropolises in the country. Encouraging realty trends, along with a multi-cultural population, great entertainment options, and exciting nightlife makes it one of the best Indian cities to live in!
ABOUT GODREJ PROPERTIES :
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation, sustainability and excellence to the real estate industry. Each Godrej Properties development combines a 121-year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology. Godrej Properties is currently developing residential, commercial and township projects spread across approximately 14.29 million square meters (150.12 million square feet) in 12 cities. In the last 3 years, Godrej Properties has received over 200 awards and recognitions, including the “Real Estate Company Of The Year” at the Construction Week India Awards 2015, ‘Golden Peacock Award for Sustainability’ for the year 2015 by Institute Of Directors (IOD), “Most Reliable Builder for 2014” at the CNBC AWAAZ Real Estate Awards 2014, “Innovation Leader in Real Estate” award at the NDTV Property Awards 2014 and “Popular Choice – Developer of the Year” award by ET NOW in 2013.
Godrej Properties is a property-development wing of Godrej Groups which has established itself as an outstanding real-estate brand adding the essence of innovation, sustainability, and excellence in all its projects. Godrej Properties has received over 200 awards and recognitions and has its presence in major cities of India which includes Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Ahmadabad among others.
This Project offers a host of lifestyle amenities that includes state- of-the-art clubhouse, vast outdoor landscaping, water features, half Olympiad size swimming pool, gymnasium, yoga/aerobic room, indoor sports facilities, cards room, separate kids pool, tennis courts, half basket ball court, beach volleyball, netted cricket nets, Amphitheatre, provision for convenience store, parks with seating arrangement, senior citizen zones, Kid’s play area, barbeque zone, banquet hall, table tennis courts, badminton courts, pool table, in-house waste management systems, speedy lifts, well planned parking arenas, uninterrupted water & power supply and round the clock security monitoring systems.
Excellent Location Godrej 24 Sarjapur Road
Manyata Teck Park is rapid developing area of Bangalore owing to its brilliant connectivity to the IT cluster areas like Whitefield, Hebbal, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli and Thanisandra. There are lakhs of employees working in these areas and home buyers enjoy the comfort of living close to their workplace.
This booming micro-market of Haralur road off Sarjapur Road offers affordable prices too as compared to other upmarket counterparts. Also this locality is known for its lush and encircles educational hub like Bangalore Technological Institute, ITM institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore college of Engineering and Technology. So all these captivates one’s attention to buy home in this area of East Bangalore.
Godrej 24 Sarjapur Road is located in Sarjapur Road Hebbal Main Road – Bangalore East. Sarjapur Road is one of the preferred residential locales of Northern zone with good connectivity network to other prime hubs of the city. The neighbourhood is surrounded by health-care centres, pharmacies, schools, colleges, shopping malls, restaurants and other conveniences. Sarjapur Road Railway station is around 14 Kms from the premise. The township is in near proximity to employment harbours like Whitefield, Electronic City, Sarjapur Road,
Marathalli and Koramangala. Godrej 24 Sarjapur Road is well connected to International Airport, City Bus-stand and City Railway Station. The upcoming infrastructural developments and Metro Rail connectivity is prospected to further improve the stature of this locality.
Life at Godrej 24 Sarjapur Road Sarjapur Road, Bangalore is a dream come true. The charismatically designed towers and offer breathtaking views Also, the magnificent evening sunsets looks even more incredible from your home. Along with all the space you need, your home at this residential property comes with a host of luxurious amenities for you to live the high life, you have always dreamt of.
Q- Why should we consider buying a property in Godrej 24?
- Godrej Properties is currently developing residential, commercial and township projects spread across 12 cities.
- Each Godrej Properties development combines a 121-year legacy of excellence and trust with a commitment to cutting-edge design and technology.
- Godrej has won various awards for their state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Total area under the project is 6 acres.
- It comprises of total 439 units for residential purpose.
- RERA completion date is 2024.
- There are total 5 towers for residential purpose
- Tower A and E are of 22 floors
- Tower B and Tower D are of 18 floors and Tower C is of 15 floors
- Ease of connectivity and access.
- 24/7 Exclusive concierge services.
- Precertified Silver from IGBC Green Home Rating System.
Q. Description and Exact Location of Godrej 24 Sarjapur Road?
Godrej 24 Sarjapur Road is an imperial residential pre-launch by renowned Construction groups of Ozone and is located in plush suburbs Off Sarjapur Road, Bangalore. The project offers 1, 2 & 3 BHK luxury apartments equipped with upscale amenities and facilities.
Q.What are the Prominent Landmarks Nearby?
- Eco Space Tech Park
- Prestige Tech Park
- New Horizon College
Q- As a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally said to have a property in Godrej 24 which a property seeker should buy?
Current condition: – All of the mentioned below are under construction.
|TYPE||SUPER AREA (in square feet)||All-in Value|
|1 BHK||721 Sq.ft||45 lacs onwards|
|2 BHK||1113 – 1131 Sq.ft||45 lacs onwards|
|3 BHK||1543 – 1581 Sq.ft||82-88 lacs onwards|
Q- I always say if the house I live in is comfortable, and I have all the amenities I need, then what more can you ask for? Talking about the Amenities in Godrej 24: –
The following are the various amenities offered by Godrej 24 to its residents: –
- Car Parking
- Children Play Area
- Club House
- Jogging Circuit
- Green Gardens
- Mini Theatre
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- 24*7 Security
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Yoga Deck
- Netted Cricket Nets
A Gem of a location: –
- Sarjapur Road
- Carmelaram Station
- Central Railway Station
- DMM High School
- International School, Bangalore
- Silver Oaks International School
- Greenwood High International School
- Inventure Academy
- Indus International School, Bangalore
- Spandhan Hospitals
- Town Hospital, Sarjapur
- Columbia Hospitals
- Hope Hospital
- Narayana Multi-speciality Hospital
- Food City Hypermall
- Unique Hypermarket
- Inorbit Mall
- Pheonix Marketcity
- Under The Stars Drive-in Cinema
- Ravi Theatre
- PVR Soul Spirit
- Innovative Multiplex
- Petcart Nest
- Mohan Kumar Garden
- NSB Recreation Park
A LA CONCIERGE:
Godrej 24 has exclusively tied up with the concierge service – A la Concierge that offer a multitude of services as per your convenience. With over 100+
services under its umbrella, the team at A la Concierge is happy to be at
your service whenever you demand. These services are ideal for those who
are looking to get things done but are pressed for time.
- Movers & packers
- Hotel bookings
- Car rental services
- Address changes on documentations
- House deep cleaning
- Groceries to be purchased
- Shopping guides
- House set ups
- Area guides
- Internet / TV/ Gas connections
- Air tickets
- Bill payments
- Gifting services
Q-What is Green Living?
Every space here, is dedicated to your overall health and wellbeing. Godrej 24 follows IGBC guidelines and provides a sustainable environment across the project.
- Enhanced daylight and ventilation: 100% daylight ranging from 648-1188-+ Lux levels against a minimum of 108 Lux Levels
- Cross ventilation in majority of the regularly occupied spaces: like living and dining, bedrooms, study rooms and kitchen
- Heat reduction on ground and roof level: 77.1% at ground level due to grass pavers, tree cover and other landscape. 100% at roof level through landscape and China mosaic that reflect the heat radiation
- Designed for differentily abled people: Non slippery slopes, audio assistance in lit for visually impaired people
- Rain water harvesting system: Designed to capture at least 50% of runoff water from the roof and other areas.
- Water-Efficient Plumbing Facilities: Capacities at least 35% less than baseline criteria
- Solar water heating: Helps you save energy
- Organic waste treatment plant: 100% of waste generated is treated.
- Low or no Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints: Helps avoid health issues caused due to VOC.
- Electric car charging facility for vehicles
- Waste water is treated through the Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) and this water will be used for maintaining the landscape.
Visit Our Website: https://bit.ly/3e5iri1
For More Info or Site Visit Call Us at +91 – 9870312902
We also have some other options of residential projects for you in Bangalore Click Here