Meridian Shree is an under-construction residential development by Meridian Group located on 278/1 NSC Bose Road, Bansdroni Kolkata. This gated community project spans across 21 acres of land and carries a single tower having 2 Wings of G+4 Floors.
There are total 20 numbers of flats and has 40% open space. It is very much near to Masterda Surya Sen metro station. The project offers 2, 2.5 & 3 BHK homes of super built-up area 1010 sqft – 1590 sqft. All the homes are spacious and thoughtfully designed for the comfort of the residents.
Meridian Shree Amenities:
The project consists of various basic amenities to satisfy the needs of the residents including
- Multi-level Car Parking
- Power backup
- Security with intercom
- CCTV Surveillance
- Video Door Security
- Gated community and others.
The possession of the project will be given in April 2020. It’s a HIRA registered project with HIRA registration number HIRA/P/KOL/2018/000302
- The BSP of the project is 5800/sqft
- The Super built-up area of 2 BHK unit ranges from 1010 sqft – 1121 sqft. Price of 2 BHK unit starts from 58.58 lac onwards
- The Super built-up area of 3 BHK unit ranges from 1240 sqft – 1590 sqft. Price of 3 BHK unit starts from 71.92 lac onwards
Watch the Actual video of Meridian Shree:
Bansdroni is a residential locality situated in the southern zone of Kolkata. This area is well-connected to the city with the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Road. It also links to Naktala and Garia in the south-east and Tollygunge in the south-west. Further, the real estate sector is booming here on the back of metro rail connectivity and availability of essential utilities situated in and around the locality.
- 4 mins from Masterda Surya Sen Metro(Bansdroni)
- 2 min from N.S.C Bose Road
- 10 min from The Future Foundation School
- 15 min from IRIS Hospital
- 20 min from Metropolis Mall
For Site Visit & Queries Call +91-9319434015
You can also watch the actual videos of other residential projects in Garia Kolkata click here
You can also check other residential properties in Kolkata click here