A look at our history books would tell us that most great civilizations of the past came up near river banks or coastlines. Moving to the present, the story has changed somewhat. Nowadays, it’s the physical infrastructure and the promise of opportunity that attracts people to settle in an area. A look at the evolution of India’s ‘Silicon Valley’ and ‘Garden City’ of Bangalore is a clear illustration of the same.
Bangalore city, earlier defined by its petes and cantonments, rapidly expanded eastwards and southwards in the late 90s. Fueled by the IT boom and the construction of the Outer Ring Road, many villages rapidly became urbanized and a part of this ever-expanding city. We are now on the cusp of history repeating itself, with north Bangalore being the new theatre of development. The one major factor, which has brought about this boom, is the construction of the Kempegowda International Airport in Devanahalli, which opened in 2008. Already one of the country’s busiest airports, it has become a key economic and real estate driver. We look at the changes this airport has already indirectly brought about and also the impact of some promising developments announced recently.
As the population is increasing day by day. the land rates in India will go on increase unless there is some serious issue in that area. If you invest money in some bank or in shares there will be no guarantee for that money to get double. But if you invest in property especially land it will surely get increased.
How Increasing Demands of Millennials are Shaping Real Estate Market–
1. Growing Purchasing Power:
The booming millennial workforce in the garden city has enabled Bangalore’s real estate to grow significantly. Bangalore has always been one of the active residential markets and now is also known for having sustained demand for commercial space. According to a NASSCOM report, 2018, Bangalore is one of the fastest-growing technology start-up hubs in India with nearly 7,700 registered start-up firms. Of this, approximately 1,200 new start-ups were registered in 2018 alone.
2.Various govt. reforms:
The introduction of reforms like RERA & GST has made the sector go through significant improvements. As a business hub, the city caters to the technology and other services requirements of companies globally; no wonder then, that Bengaluru attracts a huge ratio of India’s highly-skilled workforce.
3.Rapid real estate growth in Bangalore:
The year 2018 re-established Bangalore’s position in the commercial space. According to a JLL report, the city accounted for the highest absorption of office space at 7.9 million sq. ft. in the first nine months of the year. Bangalore also fared decently in the residential segment. According to a recently conducted research, about 870 projects were launched in 2018. About 50% of this new supply was in the mid-segment (Rs 40-70 Lakh), followed by 24% in the affordable segment (Less than Rs 40 Lakh) and 26% supply in the luxury segment (Rs 70 Lakh and above).
4.Boost in the affordable housing segment:
Affordable housing witnessed a growth of 22% in sales during 2018. In the recent Budget announcement, the government has extended the deduction of interest on home loan by Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh and flat 1% rate for under-construction affordable housing to boost demand. Furthermore, the government has extended the benefit of Credit Link Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) on home loans for the Middle-Income Group (MIG) under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) till the end of March 2020 and this seems to be a major push for the progression of affordable housing segment.
5.Rising Rental Expenses
Millennials favor homeownership over increasing rental expenses in the long run. Owning a home offers independence and flexibility that a rented home cannot. This generation would rather direct the money for monthly rent to pay off EMIs instead.
About OZONE Group:
Ozone Group is committed to providing you a higher quality of life and redefining the dard of living through innovative real estate products. We distinctively differentiate ourselves through our unvarying focus on 3 core values – Customer Centricity, Quality and Transparency. We have consistently stood at the forefront of design, raising the bar on aesthetics, functionality, infrastructure,and eco-friendliness.
Offerings range from a residential, condominium, serviced apartments, hotels, resorts, business parks, SEZs, integrated townships to retail malls. Our projects are currently being implemented in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai,and Goa.
Ozone Group’s key differentiator is the abundant infrastructure in all our projects. Ozone address the most basic needs like Water, Power and Security besides providing high-end conveniences and creature comforts with similar attention that form the essentials that drive our business objectives. Every project of Ozone Group has well-designed infrastructure such as wide internal roads, adequate car parks for residents and their visitors, large open green spaces with water features, effective security systems, besides carefully chosen high-quality building materials. We also invest significantly to make our projects environment friendly, through rainwater harvesting, solar heating and lighting, waste management and other similar eco-friendly features.
Ozone KNS Oasis Overview:
- Acres of green gives you all the space you want
- 15 minutes away from Bangalore’s bustling IT corridor, at Sarjapur, find serene calm at Ozone KNS Oasis
- KNS Oasis, Plots For Sale In Sarjapur Road, Villa Plots in Bangalore
- A sports village with enough options to ensure an active lifestyle – Tennis, Cricket practice pitch, Basket Ball, Skating Rink, Swimming Pool, Fitness Station and more.
- Many SEZ s are close by, both ITPL Whitefield and Electronic City, Sarjapur / ORR IT corridor, Hosur are more or less equidistant.
- International schools like TISB, Indus International, Oak Ridge International, DPS, Green Wood High etc are in close proximity.
- The city’s other landmarks too are easily accessible like Koramangala, HSR, BTM layout.
- The best thing about Oasis is that you are close to where all you need be, and in a different, serene world of your own.
- The space that you are seeking.
- The green that you are looking for.
- The amenities you deserve.
- The active lifestyle that will keep you at.
- The bounty of nature that keep you younger and healthier.
- 554 plots that invite you to live a new kind of life.
- 15 minutes away from Bangalore’s bustling IT corridor, off Sarjapur Road, close to the IT giant Wipro and upcoming RGA Tech Park and serene calm at Oasis. 45 acres of green gives you all the space you want. And there is more. Enough options to ensure an active lifestyle – Tennis, Cricket Practice Pitch, Basket Ball, Skating Rink, Swimming Pool, Fitness Station and more. Also welcome to organic farming, the best names in the business will partner you to grow the vegetables that you need, for you to stay healthier.
- Oasis has many location advantages Many SEZ s are close by, ITPL Whitefield, Electronic City, Sarjapur / ORR IT corridor, are more or less equidistant. International schools like TISB, Indus International, Oakridge International, Green-Wood High and Inventure Academy,etc are in close proximity. The city’s other landmarks too are easily accessible like Koramangala, HSR and BTM layout. The best thing about Oasis is that you are close to where all you need be, and in a different, serene world of your own.
Q- As a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally said to have a property in OZONE KNS OASIS which a property seeker should buy?
Current condition: – All of the mentioned below are under construction.
Regular and Premium Plots are available in the following area’s- 1200, 1500, 2400, 2800 and 4000 Sqft
- Regular plots – ranges from Rs.32.29 lakhs to Rs.1.03 Cr
- Premium plots – ranges from Rs.33.57 Lakhs to Rs.1.16 Cr
Q- I always say if the house I live in is comfortable, and I have all the amenities I need, then what more can you ask for? Talking about the Amenities in Ozone KNS Oasis: –
The following are the various amenities offered by project to its residents: –
- Volley Ball Court
- Cricket Practice Pitches
- Skating Rink
- Seating Plaza With Mounds
- Elderly Seating Under Tree
- Seating Gallery At Play Court
- Mound Plaza With Reflexology Pathway
- Gazebo With Deck
- Palm Avenue
- Specimen Trees
- Fitness Station
- Jogging Track
- Children’s Play Area
- Organic Farming
- Tennis Court
- Basket Ball Court
Ozone KNS Oasis Master Plan:
Ozone KNS Oasis Explainer Video:
For Site Visit & Queries Call +91- 9870312902
Watch the actual videos of other residential projects of Sarjapur Bangalore Click here
You can also check some other options of residential property in Sarjapur Bangalore Click here