Provident Neora is a prelaunch residential development project by Provident Group. This project is located at Thanisandra Road behind Manyata Tech Park Bangalore. Spread across 2 acres of land this prelaunch project will have luxury 2 BHK Apartments.
In this project there will be around 249 number of units built across 4 high rise towers of B+S+9 Floors. Each apartment in this project will be spacious and beautifully designed with proper utilization of the space. The super built up area of the flats ranges between 890 sqft to 920 sqft. There will be 6 to 8 number of units per floor depend upon the wing.
It is Under Construction Project. Possession of this project will be start from Dec. 2021.
Provident Neora Project is RERA Registered with Registration No. PRM/KA/RERA/1251/472/PR/180808/001982.
The super built up area of the 2 BHK Flats ranges between 888 to 944 sqft. Price of 2 BHK Unit starts from 45 Lacs only.
- 24 Hour Water Supply
- Car Parking
- Firefighting Equipment
- Kid’s Play Area
- Open Space
- Water Plant
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Paved Compound
- Kid’s Splash Pool
- Club House
- Multipurpose Hall
- Swimming Pool & Change Rooms
- Meditation/Elder’s Corner In Terrace
- Jogging Track
- Half Basket Ball Court
- Cricket Pitch
- Children Play Area
- Badminton Court
CONNECTIVITY AND VICINITY:
- Schools: Greenfield School ( Opp to Provident Neora), Wisdom Montford International School (3.5KM), LA International School ( 4.9 kms), Kensri School ( 5.5 kms)
- Colleges: St. Theresa college of Pharmacy (2.8 Km), KNS Institute of Technology (3 KM), Karnataka College of Management (3 KM)
- IT Parks: Bharatiya City ( 3 KM), Manyata Tech Park ( 4 kms), Karle SEZ ( 6 kms), Kirloskar Tech Park (9 KM)
- Hospitals: Regal Hospital (2 KM), ReLive Hospital ( 5 KM), Icon Hospital (6 KM), Colombia Asia ( 7 kms)
- Shopping Malls: Lulu Shopping Mart (4KM), Elements Mall (7 kms), Esteem Mall ( 7.3 kms)
- International Airport – 20 Km
- Bellary Road(2Km), ORR(5Km), Jakkur Lake(2Km)
- 72 kms Metro Rail Phase 2 – A Parallel Line is planned to connect North-South Corridor, running between Nagawara to Gottigere in the South
- An estimated investment of Rs. 292 crores has been planned for the improvement of ORR. This will connect Thanisandra to the far South, East and West of the city
- Thanisandra road, 1.5KM from Provident Neora, will soon become an alternate arterial road connecting the airport to the city
- The State cabinet has sanctioned Rs. 31.50 crore for developing three roads -Thanisandra Main Road; a link road connecting to the airport through Nagawara junction and Mylanahalli village
For More Info or Site Visit Call Us at +91 – 9172055685
You can also watch the actual videos of other residential projects of Bangalore Click Here
We also have some other options of residential projects for you in Bangalore Click Here