Shriram Property is a very big name in the real estate sector whose main aim has always been to meet the needs of the common people. They have made a name for themselves in this sector through the finest projects that they have crafted all across India. Shriram Grand City is a dream project that they have launched in Kolkata spanning across 314 acres of land divided momentarily divided into two phases “The Grand One” and “7 Rang Ke Sapne”.
After the success of “The Grand One” which is almost ready for possession since September, people are loving the concept of township and bookings have already started for phase 2 which is “7 Rang ke Sapne”. The project is situated in Uttarpara in the Hoogly district of West Bengal. The project has a wide range of beautiful 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK flats with affordable price rates.
Along with a range of choices which the buyer gets at such affordable prices there are a bunch of amenities available for them as well. The project is also designed to keep its residents safe. A 24 hour CCTV surveillance and an emergency response team are designed to do the same. Shriram is designed keeping in mind 4-way connectivity so that the residents do not face a problem.
7 Reasons to Buys 7 Rang Ke Sapne
- A location that will transform Howrah and Hoogly – Shriram Grand City is located in Uttarpara which is very closely situated to Hind Motor where India’s 1st The Hindustan motor factory was located. This place always had historical importance and such a big project would draw people to these locations and increase urbanization thereby increasing connectivity
- Buy a home and get a City free: This could be regarded as the main benefit an individual gets for buying a home there. The project is a township( a mini-city ) spread across 314 acres with all basic amenities available inside the premises itself and an area
- Dream lifestyle with 100+ amenities: The project provides a range of amenities to its residents which have been mentioned below. Along with that the city also promises to provide health care facilities and retail to residents
- Design Revolution: 7RKS has well-designed 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK flats which are designed innovatively keeping in mind the interest and needs of the buyers. The new and eye-catching design is the reason the 1st phase was so successful and is expected to be the same for 7RKS
- Price Revolution: The affordability of the project is another plus point which this project has. The pricing of the property is done very strategically keeping in mind the affordability of the common people. 100+ amenities along with such innovative designs at much lower prices are something which one should not miss!
- Kolkata’s 1st Preferential Allotment Scheme: which guarantees unit allocation on the first come first serve basis.
- Payment Scheme: pay 10 % now and nothing till 2022
Price Of The Project :
- BSP rate of the project is Rs.2997 onwards
- The super built-up area of 1 BHK is 470 Sq. feet and price ranges from 15 lakhs onwards
- The super built-up area of 2BHK is 827 Sq. feet and price ranges from 21 lakhs onwards
- The super built-up area of 3BHK is 1120 Sq. feet and price ranges from 27 lakh onwards
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Gym
- Cycling Track
- Cricket Pitch
- Badminton Court
- Party Lawn
- 24/7 Water Supply
- Skating Rink
- Jogging Track
- Dreamland school (0.5 km)
- HM high School (0.5 km)
- Vision International School (2 km)
- Delhi Public School (7 km)
Health Care Facilities:
- We care hospital (2 km)
- Arogya Niketan (2 km)
- Re-life (3 km)
Watch the Explanatory Video of Shriram Saat Rang Ke Sapne
Location Highlights :
The project 7RKS is placed parallel to the bank of river Hoogly in close proximity to Uttarpara and konnagar stations. The project is planned very strategically with a 4 side connectivity. The project is well connected via the T.N. Mukherjee Road from the south and Naity Road from the north.
After the completion of internal shriram road it would be directly connected to then Delhi Highway thus making it even more connected. The project was also framed keeping in mind the connectivity through railways with Howrah station only 20 mins away and the local stations of uttarpara and konnagar only 10 mins away.
After the completion of Dakhineshwar metro which is supposed to be completed by July 2020, 7RKS would be connected to the extremities of south Kolkata as well. 7RKS is located at a distance of 30 mins from the NSC Bose Airport thus making it even more accessible
For Site Visit & Queries Call +91-9513726815
Watch the actual videos of other residential projects of Kolkata Click here
You can also check some other residential projects in Kolkata Click here