Orbit Cosmos is a residential development by Orbit Group. It’s a gated community project which is sprawled over 0.34 acres of land. It carries a single tower with G+10 Floors. There are total 29 numbers of residential units. It offers spacious and thoughtfully designed 3 BHK Flats of various sizes such as Type A- 1650 sqft, Type B- 1280 sqft, and Type C- 1620 sqft. All the flats are 3 Sided open & Vastu Compliant.
An IGBC Pre-Certified Gold Rated Green Building, Orbit Cosmos provides one of its kinds of living to its residents leaving them enthralled, inspired and energized.
The project boasts basic amenities to facilitate the needs of the residents including- Mini Gymnasium, Landscaped Terrace Garden, and air Conditioned Ground Floor Lobby. It’s is a HIRA registered project with HIRA Registration No.: HIRA/P/KOL/2018/000276
Orbit Cosmos USP:
- IGBC Pre-Certified Gold Rated Green Building
- 3 side Open Apartments
- Easy Connectivity through NSC Bose Road
- Nested in the heart of the city providing easy access to major landmarks.
Price & Configuration details:
- The BSP of the project is Rs 6500/sqft
- The Super built-up area of 3 BHK unit ranges from 1280 sqft – 1650 sqft. Price starts from 83.20 lac onwards.
Location & Directions:
Tollygunge is a part of South 24 Parganas in Kolkata and has considered among the sought after neighbourhoods of the city. The area has surrounded by neighbourhoods such as Golf Gardens, Kudghat, Bansdroni and Ranikuthi. Tollygunge enjoys good connectivity to different parts of Kolkata via railway and road networks.
- The Railway Station is around 2 kilometres from here.
- The Deshpran Sashmal Road and the NSC Bose Road are the thoroughfares of the area that connect it to Bansdroni, Garia, Narendrapur towards the south and Kalighat, Bhowanipur and Rabindra Sadan towards the north. Both public and private buses serve the area.
- The Railway Junction is 18.5 kilometres away while the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International airport is 26 kilometres from here.
- The area has several private and public schools and colleges that ranked among the top ones in Kolkata.
- Branches of major banks such as State Bank of India, United Bank of India, HDFC Bank and UCO Bank are located here.
- Mall and Charnock City are two shopping areas in the vicinity.
Watch the Actual Video of Orbit Cosmos:
For more information, site visit & other queries you can call our property expert at +91- 9319434015/9513726815