Rajwada Springfield is a Ready to Move residential project by Rajwada Group located at Narendrapur Elachi, Extended Bypass, Kolkata. The project is sprawled over 7.01 acres of land and total carries 3 towers with G+12 floors.
There are total 169 numbers of residential units in this project. It offers finely crafted 2 & 3 BHK homes of super built-up area ranging from 1010 Sq. Ft. – 1590 Sq. Ft. All the homes are thoughtfully designed with wide-open spaces for proper ventilation of light and air. It’s a HIRA registered project with HIRA Id HIRA/P/SOU/2018/000258.
- Spacious balconies
- Schools and markets within walking distance
- Conveniences of metropolis lifestyle, and a pollution-free environment
- Properties with 100% power backup available
Rajwada Springfield Amenities:
This project boasts of various modern amenities to satisfy the needs of the residents including:
- Landscaped Garden
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 power backup
- Car Parking
- Indoor Games room
- Children’s play area
- swimming pool
- The multipurpose court
- Yoga/Meditation room
- Paved Compound
- Community Hall
- Mini Theatre and many others.
- The BSP of the project 4495/- Sq. Ft.
- The super built-up area of 2 BHK unit ranges from 1010 Sq. Ft. – 1060 Sq. Ft. Price of 2 BHK unit starts from 45.40 Lac onwards.
- The super built-up area f 3 BHK unit ranges from 1360 Sq. Ft. – 1590 Sq. Ft. Price of 3 BHK unit starts from 61.13 Lac onwards.
Narendrapur is one of the developing places in Kolkata which is under the developmental jurisdiction of the Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority (KMDA). The area falls under the Rajpur Sonarpur Municipality of South 24 Parganas. In terms of Infrastructure, the place is growing rapidly.
Many builders and developers have invested here with topmost residential complexes at comparatively lower prices. One can get an affordable home with all the basic civic utilities nearby. This place is purely a residential locality with green surroundings and a peaceful environment.
Commuting is easy from this place as it shares good connectivity via major roads, railway and metro lines to other parts of the city. So, there are various factors that attract buyers to invest in this locality.
- Howrah Station is only 20 kilometres.
- The airport is 30 kilometres.
- A 4.5-kilometre drive takes you to High Land Park
- Peerless Hospital is in close range of 9.4 kilometres
- 600 meters from Big Bazar Narendrapur
- On Narendrapur E.M. Bypass
- 3 kilometres from Kavi Nazrul & Sahid Khudiram Metro Station
- 1 Km from BDM International School
Watch the Actual Video of Rajwada Springfield:
For more information, site visit & other queries you can call our property expert at +91- 9319434015