Franchising your business is a proven route to rapid growth. Many business owners dream of seeing their brand become a household name. They can achieve this with a network of franchisee from coast to coast or around the globe. At present India is a leading commercial and economic hub in the South Asian region. Several international brands are coming to the country with franchisee opportunities. India’s journey on the path of economic reforms has transformed it to one of the world’s fastest growing economies. Its large and growing population is its best asset. We need to recognize new opportunities and prepare the supply side. Let us take a quick look at five existing sectors that are likely to hold us in good stead in the future. In terms of employment generation and business growth.
1) Food and Beverages: The Indian food industry is ready for huge growth. By increasing its contribution to world food trade every year. In India, the food sector has emerged as a high-growth and high-profit sector. This is due to its huge potential for value addition. Particularly within the food processing industry. The Indian food and grocery market is the world’s sixth largest. With retail contributing 70 per cent of the sales. The Indian food processing industry accounts for 32 per cent of the country’s total food market. One of the largest industries in India and is ranked fifth in production, consumption, export and expected growth. But in Food and Beverages sector you need a huge investment as well as you should have big space at very prime location to open the outlet.
2) Education Sector: The Indian education market is expected to almost double to $180 billion by 2020. It is uphold by the rapid expansion of the digital learning market and the world’s largest population in the age bracket of six to 17 years. The Indian education market is one of the most promising markets now and is going to swell in the future. The adoption of technology in this sector has opened flood gates of opportunities for the entrepreneurs. And also for businessman and start ups to get their roots firmed in the business. There is a bunch of opportunities for entrepreneurs. For those who wanted to make their venture in education sector. Likewise they can go for daycare/crèche/pre-school, open e-library/e-book club. And can go for skill development/training institute also. In education sector also the location should be very prime to attract the customer.
3) Healthcare Sector: The Indian healthcare industry is at a very interesting position. It will confidently grow over the next decade. There are an indication that healthcare is going to be a major sector. This is one of the sectors that will increase economic growth and contribute to employment. Franchisee opportunities in healthcare sector of India grasp various segments. Segments like Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, wellness, health management. And also medicine, skin treatment, Pharma Company, pharmaceuticals, gym, personal care etc.
4) Real Estate sector: In India, real estate is the second largest employer after agriculture. And it will grow at 30 per cent over the next decade. The real estate sector comprises four sub sectors i.e. Housing, retail, hospitality, and commercial. The growth of this sector is well complemented by the growth of the corporate environment. And also the demand for office space as well as urban and semi-urban accommodations. The Indian real estate market is expected to touch US$ 180 billion by 2020. The housing sector alone contributes 5-6 % to the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). So taking up the real estate franchisee is one of the best options to start your lucrative career. Moreover it is the industry in which you can start your career with low investment.
5) Tours and Travels: In the past few years, an industry that has emerged is the travel industry. The main reason behind the boom in this industry is because of increasing number of clients. Clients who prefer to hire travel agents for planning their trips. Thus, the aspirants who have an interest in this sector and those who are efficient in arranging stays and accommodations. They have a bright future.
According to a study, the franchise industry in India is currently estimated at $24 billion. It is estimated to$35 billion by 2020. India is also the evolving economy in the world. Economy with a growth of 75 percent in consumer spending over the last four years. So franchisee business opportunity is the best and profitable business opportunity in India.
When considering buying a franchisee you also need to work out how much you can afford to invest, whether you want to employ people, how much money you want to make, and how you want to make your living. The only thing that all franchisee opportunities have in common is that they reward hard work. For although you have in effect bought all the tools to run a successful business, the only way for that business to operate profitably is for you to use those tools. Remember that if you buy a franchisee, you are buying into a business that is your own.